[ga-full] RE: About .eu - Was: Re: [ga] Meeting on the creation of .EU TLD,Brussels, 28 March

>Any consideration of .EU must take into account the possibilities of:
>
>.AP  for Asia Pacific
>
>.AF (or some letters) for Africa, or Pan-African Union
>
>.C?  for the CariCom Caribbean Community,
>
>.l? for the Latin Americans
>
>.N? for NAFTA- the North American Free Trade Accociation
>
>and GOD only knows how many other trade and economic treaty associations.

Application for root domain:

.on   for Oceania Region Internet Association (ORIA) on behalf of the
Communities of Oceania.

I am technical and admin contact for the Oceania Region Internet Association.

Andrew P. Gardner

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.