[ga-full] Re: [ga] Am I a member? How can I know I am a member if there ar

William,

You miss the point. You live by a theory of technical innovation and new
possibility. Most poeple don't. And, unfortunately, your theory is no more true
than others. Another theory is below, not necessarily more true than yours. As a
theory of theories it is pehaps more prone to refutation than your simple
assertions History (what we know about the past) is a matter of opinion. What is
not a matter of opinion is that it is a matter of opinion.