Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 18:13:56 +0200
From: "Eng.\\ Ahmed Mohy El-Din Ahmed Nasr"
To: baptista@pccf.net
Subject: We All Respect our President, So we Respect our Country.,

You There,
		Stop your stupid messages. I may disagree with some policies in Egypt but
does not mean any way to make what you did, you know what I mean "your home
page, what you do does not heart a specific person but it hearts Egypt and
all the Egyptian because it is symbol for all Egyptian,
Again sotp your stupid messages and it is better to remove these silly web
pages.
N.B.: we, All Egyptian, espect our president and we will never let any body
succeed to put doubts in our hearts.