From: Richard Lindsay [mailto:richard@interq.ad.jp]
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2000 12:34 PM
To: Jean-Michel Becar
Cc: ga@dnso.org
Subject: Re: [ga] Cairo DNSO GA meeting agenda

Greetings,

Something that has been discuss quite a bit in the Asia Pacific
region, and in particular in the annual APRICOT meetings
held in Seoul this week revolved around issues with
implementing Multilingual Domain Names.

May I suggest that this issue be brought up in the GA,
to perhaps recommend to the NC that a Working Group be
established to address and discuss issues with multilingual
domains names?

Regards,
Richard

--