[ga-full] Re: I have no idea what this is - Forwarded mail....

i'm innocent.  it has nothing to do with me. what a joke, a year ago -
people were complaining that I didn't exist, then we had Shaw of the ITU
claim we were spies for NSI, and now people are claiming stuff belongs to
me.  And let's not forget the fact that i'm the most spoken of person in
some newsgroups - some of which I have no membership in - like the
BWG.  Will there be no end to this rampant speculation.

As the very lovely Ben Edleman would say - oy!

Regards
Joe Baptista