[ga-full] Re: [idno] Nominations -(GUEST) And a Wager for Joe and the IDNO...>;)

I don't feel belittled by Walsh's nomination.  I'm amused.  It is clear
the Walsh nomination was little more then fan fare from an individual no
one takes seriously anymore.

I support Karl Aubridges nomination.  He's a good man for the job.

Regards
Joe Baptista