[ga-full] Re: [IFWP] RE: [ga] *IF* ICANN fails what about UN?

!Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, Ben Edelman wrote:
>
> > In my prior message, I should also have mentioned an article in the Berkley
> > Technology Law Journal that Jonathan wrote on the same subject -- expanding
> > in somewhat greater detail on the question of "What if ICANN Fails?"
> >
> > <http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/zittrainbtlj.pdf>
>
> This is the usual jibberish one can expect of lawyers.  The statements by
> Jonathan are about as scholarly as spreading butter on sliced bread.

Don't waste your time with the Berkman people, Mr. Baptista. They're
nothing more than a bunch of hangers-on that have been swept into
the spotlight through colluding with ICANN. What they say has always
been gibberish. They don't give a hoot about the Internet, only
about their own careers and doing the bidding of the Harvard
think-tanks that work for the US intelligence services.