[ga-full] RE: [ga] Matters to discuss ... Am I a member?

I've been listening to this noise for a long time, and trying diligently to
find some substance in here. Also waiting to post until I had something of
substance.

I think i  am a member of the GA-
I know I am the admin of .VI
I know that i've been physically present at all the GA meetings
I know that i was the scribe  at one of the meetings (that NI Quanor
chaired), was it Santiago, or LA? ( old-timer's disease kicking in ;-)  )

Do i need a digital ID?

NO. I know who i am, thank you, and I AM a member of the GA, as much as
anyone can be.

Let's not get so technoid that  we  dis-enfranchise those who don't know the
techno-lingo.

It's difficult enough to even find, or think of finding 5000 people without
all these barriers to entry. Please keep it simple.

Peter de Blanc  PJD6
.VI admin