Re: [ga-full] Re: [ga] Proposal: List behavior discussions on aseparat list.

Michael and all remaining assembly members,

  A private list is fine as long as it is available for anyone to openly
and freely participate as required by several laws for such a
discussion list associated with ICANN under current contract,
and by California State law for nonprofit organizations.

David "Dude" Jenson

In a message dated 2/18/00 6:35:42 AM Pacific Standard Time,