Re: [ga-full] Re: [ga] Proposal: List behavior discussions on aseparat list.

I propose using the slashdot engine.  ICANN resists the use of WWW
interfaces for the understandable reason that they discriminate against
people whose limited resources require them to use slow links.  A private
list does not have this constraint.

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

> At 22:20 17.02.00 +0100, Roberto Gaetano wrote:
> >Alf,
> >
> >I have tried several time to launch the idea of more focused, smaller,
> >lists, in addition to the main GA list, but there's no enthusiasm so
> >far.
>
> I am enthusiastic!
>
> >In practical terms, it will be (almost) impossible to do what you
> >propose "automatically". The only possibility is to create a separate
> >list, and invite people to discuss the matter over there.
> >
> >Do you think it will work? :<(
>
> The only way to see if anyone will come to "that party" is to create the
> list and ask people to come.
>
> The other question is whether or not this will help anything on the main GA
> list.
>
>                  Harald
>
> --
> Harald Tveit Alvestrand, EDB Maxware, Norway
> Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no

                        -->It's warm here.<--