[ga-full] Fraud warning report on William X Walsh

Joe and AOL abuse,

  Mr. Walsh is never to be taken seriously on anything IMHO.
See attached text file as to why...  A archived copy is also
available on the Domain Policy list at http://lists.internic.net.

  This has also been circulated back to me several times form
a number of "Watchdog" services on the Web as well as
many countries notification services of law enforcement.

We have also been keeping those various law enforcement
agencies informed as well either by request or as a service
from our chapter organizations that have law enforcement
connections of various types.  So the file is getting
rather large.

Bob Davis
INEGRoup-West Director