[ga-full] Re: [ga] Outta here!

Roeland and all,

  Well this is a shame!  I am indeed sorry to see you go Roeland.
Your contributions of ideas and other input have been very good
and helpful to many.  I can understand your position here however.
You are of course right, that not much added value remains with
the DNSO due to the NC, list admin.'s, Roberto's, and Haralds
errant and fraudulent activities. Their vile and disgusting practice
of fraud, and SELECTIVE CENSORSHIP is rotting and fouling
the DNSO, the stakeholders and the ICANN.

Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:

> If this is the best of the GA then there is no value-add for me ... I'm
> outta here.
>
> ciao.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com