[ga-full] Re: [ga] disclamer

Jeff and everyone else,

  Jeff, you summed this up nicely.  Thank you again.  :)

  People tend to forget easily.  On matters such as this, reminders
are helpful and informative.  Keep up the great work you are doing
Jeff.  You have my complete support.

David "Dude" Jenson

In a message dated 2/17/00 2:35:55 AM Pacific Standard Time,