[ga-full] Re: [ga] GA Rules don't go far enough

Joe and everybody else,

  Amateur politicians and fool are interchangeable capacities more often
than not, Joe.  But of course you already know this.  Just thought
I would make it a bit more clear. :)

David "Dude" Jenson

In a message dated 2/17/00 2:19:44 AM Pacific Standard Time,