RE: [ga] Re: [ga-full] Use of "loon"

Chris,

You wrote:

>Once we've done that, we then all go home happy, and listen to
>the conference call of the rest of the Internet community laughing
>at this whole joke, while ICANN makes a pronouncement that there
>is wide community consensus to ban domain names altogether. In
>case anyone hasn't noticed, ICANN has been making decisions
>independent of this illustrious body since day-one. We are,
>in a word, irrelevant.

Agree.

But the real question is: "How to make this illustrious body more
relevant".

BTW, if you were ICANN, would you involve this list in the decisions?
And if yes, why? Is there anything that has been discussed on this list
of any use to provide input to ICANN's policy on Domain Names?

Regards
Roberto