[ga-full] Re: help support walsh - vote for me

Why can't we vote for Willy "the Whiner" Walsh? He's got my vote. He
does more to popularize INEG then anyone. He's obsessed with INEG.

By the way, didn't Willy the Whiner embezzle hundreds of thousands of
dollars from the .tk registry? I seem to recall that. Is this the
same William Walsh?

-rizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz