[ga-full] Re: Illigitimate Haralds Edict Re: [ga] Warning: dnsipv6@aol.com issending directly

On Thu, 17 Feb 2000 Dnsipv6@aol.com wrote:

>   Yes I am BCC'ing everyone as I am on the DNSO mailing list
> but and being SELECTIVELY CENSORED without just cause.
> This has happened several times before.  This is just another
> of Haralds many less than honest grandstanding amaturistic
> statements.

Good for you - I for one support your protest.  It is you right to appeal
to the membership - and you can present this letter to aol in support of
your position.

and if you need my extensive list of member - you let me know.

God bless those who would fight for the right of fair assembly without the
oversight of hethens.

regards
joe baptista