[ga-full] [Attn William Daley Sen. Gramm and Becky Burr] To:Re: [ga]disclaimer

Everyone,

  On this post, me, David Jenson the nice guy, died...
  I have been resurrected as David Jenson the consumer/taxpayer.

   Lord god william, you got some nerve, you little fraud!  You calling
anyone a "Loon"??!!!  Amazing!  And all with the blessing of ICANN
too!   How utterly special that is!  I would have never believed it had
I not read it with my own eyes!  Sheeeeesh!  Oh yes, let me not forget
the DOC/NTIA here either, they have just sit back on their duff's
and done nothing, said nothing, know nothing....  Nearly worthless
for oversight seems to me!  And my taxes pays the people too!
Boy did I just get ripped off!

  Mr. Daley and Ms. Burr, you owe me a nice bit of cash!

  Senator Gramm, I expect to be hearing from you VERY soon!
If not, You WILL be hearing from me!  I think it is time these folks
got the boot!  Is that plain enough for you Senator.  And yes,
you work for me too.  Just in case you forgot.  >;)

David "Dude" Jenson

In a message dated 2/15/00 4:40:26 PM Pacific Standard Time, william@dso.net