[ga-full] Harald Slips up big time here! To:Re: [ga] GA Rules don't go farenough

Harald an deverybody else,

  Yeah, I checked my drivers license too!  So what?  How does
this flippant remark/response prove you are whom you say you are
Harald.

  I challenge your identity here and now!  Now prove it!!

David "Dude" Jenson

In a message dated 2/15/00 6:58:05 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Harald@Alvestrand.no writes:

<< At 08:31 15.02.00 -0500, !Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:
 >I challenge you to put everyone to the test now.  Or else we'll never hear
 >the end of the personality squalor - it's getting very bland all these
 >accusations of non personalities.  I think it about time the rules of
 >proof was applied to all.  Including yourself.

 thank you, I've already checked my driver's license :-)

 actually, the problems of identity here have been with a single person.
 Until we have evidence that there's a larger problem, I see little reason to
 go general.

 Let's have this as part of the discussion for April.

                      Harald

 -- >>