[ga-full] Re: [ga] GA Rules don't go far enough

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000, Joe Kelsey wrote:

> My message did not say that the DNSO should become a professional
> society and charge dues.  My message said that we should take advantage
> of existing professional societies in order to keep the membership as
> open as possible while providing a somehwat easier method of validation
> of identity.

It said nothing of the kind.

> By the way, name a professional society that does *not* charge dues.
> Please back up your claims with facts.

I don't simply because that was not the issue.  I have clearly stated the
GA and DNSO were not perfessional organizations and the standards you
went on about do not apply.

I think that's clear.  Don't you.

regards
Joe Baptista