[ga-full] Re: SELECTIVE CENSORSHIP AGAIN on DNSO GARe: [ga] GA Rules don't gofar enough

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000, Jeff Williams wrote:

> Joe and all,
>
>   Well Joe, Harald, Roberto, Kent and William (The Four Horse Shitters)
> have decided that CENSORSHIP, and false claims as well as list
> games are more preferable on this forum (DNSO GA), as such, the babble
> factor will be all there is soon enough or just false and misleading information.
> That is fine, but not very useful or helpful.  But certainly misleading.

well - the GA is an exercise in deception by ICANN.  I enjoy it - and
keeping them honest.  Splitting the list is also entertaining - it's
caused a general drop in participation and a complete loss of credibility
as the masses evacuate the GA.

>   As for verification of individuals, I am all for it, as long as everyone is
> publicly verified and that no private information is required for anyone.
> Again that is not what Harald seems to be suggesting is required, yet
> does not provide where and how to submit such documentation, nor
> how these privacy is to be protected or guaranteed.  Hence you have a
> situation that is circular and not addressing what is necessary or desired,
> nor do you have a resolution just SELECTIVE CENSORSHIP, again!

My main concern is all the privacy violations involved in collecting
personal information.  And the credibility of those incvolved in the
process - i speak of icann, the dnso and the nc - is not good.  It has
been seriously soiled by the depoloyment of censorship, list splitting,
electoral fraud.  Those who enjoy shaekspears follows would very much
enjoy the show.  I do.

Regards
Joe Baptista