[ga-full] Re: [IFWP] Re: [ga] GA Rules don't go far enough

Well that's the issue here.  It's critical that we stop playing games and
get on with the business of establishing the GA.  Roberto imposed rules -
so fine - i can live with rules - in fact I live for rules.  Of course I
preffer rules that are fair an decent and for the common good.  But I can
also work with corruption - i'm flexible - provide there are rules.

regards
joe