[ga-full] False claimes and purposful personal harrasment from Harald Alverstand Part III

All,

  Forwarded with permission...

  Thisw is the kind of treatment that is perpetrated upon myself
and others from the questionably ligitimate "Co-Chair" one
Harald Alverstand.

  Bob Davis
INEGRoup-West Director

Harald and all,

  What is the basis for this claim to be creditable?  Who is making this claim?
On what grounds?  And where is the evidence for this claim?  What is this
person or persons identity?  Can he or she prove their identity?  Have
they or even you proven your identity to everyone on the DNSO GA
list?  To my knowledge you have not.  Why are James Touton
and Bob Davis being singled out?  Is it reasonable to do so?
If so what are the justifications?

  What are the forms of identity you are requesting?  Is everyone else
required to provide this or any forms of identification that are on this list?
If not, why not, given that YOU and this mystery person (Joe Kelsey or Ken
Stubs?)
are making this request?  How do you justify this?

  If I do not receive answers that are substantial I shall copy this to
the DOJ per their request, and every member of this list.  You have
7 days to comply before this action is taken.  If these reasonable
questions are not answered in advance of your request for info.
and the 7 days expire, the next step may be necessary.  If you protest
this request, please let me know what the nature in detail of your protest
is and it shall receive independent and blind review by an unknown to
me or you, third party.  I hope you find this satisfactory.

Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

> Challenge has been brought against the personas of Jeff Williams
> <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com>, Bob Davis <bob.davis@netzero.net> and James
> Touton <jim.touton@netzero.net> as being the same person.
>
> The list monitor finds that the surface evidence of this claim is credible.
>
> I hereby ask you to provide proof that you are 3 distinct individuals.
>
> One possible proof is notarized copies of civil identities, showing the
> names of the participants; for expedience, advance copies of such ID may be
> faxed to me to expedite proceedings, but final proof is the paper copies of
> the notarized identities, and verification thereof.
>
> I leave it up to you to suggest other possible proof of distinct identities.
>
>                  Harald T. Alvestrand
>                  GA List Monitor
>
> --
> Harald Tveit Alvestrand, EDB Maxware, Norway
> Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894