[ga-full] Re: [IFWP] Re: Reminder: ICANN ASO - Website and Discussion

Jeff and everyone here listed,

  Yes I will be filling everyone in as much as I can in the near
future.  James has left for the orient today and is not scheduled
to return for several days.  I believe he has already gotten out
some information on this mess created by William Walsh and
furthered by Harald Alverstand and Roberto Gaetano on the
DNSO GA list.  I believe that Joe Baptista has also been
helpful as well, amongst many others whom have sense
left the DNSO in disgust.

Jeff Williams wrote:

> Michael and all,
>
>   I would have to agree with Michael that the ICANN mailing lists which
> were supposed to be for the purpose of electronic participation in the
> privatization process have been turned into a sham and are frequently
> used to perpetrate fraudulent activities.  One has only to review the
> DNSO GA list archives http://www.dnso.org/archives.html to understand
> this clearly.
>
>   Several of our members, Bob Davis and James Touton, for example
> are being slammed and accused on being "Non-persons" presently.
> I have copied them on this response so as to make them aware of this
> growing problem with ICANN and lack of oversight from the ICANN
> Board and to a lesser extent the DOC/NTIA as well.  I am sure they
> can fill you in with additional documentary information respectively.
> The active attempts from ICANN at disenfranchisement is terrible!
>
> Michael Sondow wrote:
>
> > You wrote:
> >
> > > In the event of an error of judgement on the part of the RIRs or AC, or of
> > > evolving circumstances or consensus views, it seems that the open channels
> > > which are the subject of this announcement would provide the means for a correction.
> >
> > Mailing lists for comments on the ASO process were set up and their
> > archives are available on your ASO website. However, the very
> > appropriate comments and suggestions made on them by responsible
> > persons like Barbara Dooley were ignored. How do you expect anyone
> > to believe that your new mailing lists will be any more useful than
> > the old ones in providing "the means for a correction".
> >
> > ICANN's mailing lists have consistently been a fraud and a ruse for
> > defusing dissent, to the point that no one who values their time and
> > energy will any longer participate in them. The ASO has demonstrated
> > - by its refusal to take the suggestion of the ISPs that they be
> > permitted to participate in the ASO process, a requirement of the
> > legal documents that charter the NewCo ("all stakeholders") - that
> > its channels are no more open than those of ICANN.

> > Michael Sondow           I.C.I.I.U.     http://www.iciiu.org
> > Tel. (718)846-7482                        Fax: (603)754-8927
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Jeffrey A. Williams
> Spokesman INEGroup (Over 95k members strong!)
> E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
> Contact Number:  972-447-1894

Bob Davis
INEGRoup-West Director