[ga-full] Re: [ga] Another Resignation- And many thanks to your efforts Joe...

James, Joe and all DNSO'ers,

  Add my name as well Joe.  I believe that things with this whole mess
have gotten way our of hand in part because of folks talking past
each other as well.  And that is a shame.  I attempt to address
each post as to its subject matter with my responses.  This one
included.

  What I often find or have noticed is that not everyone or even a
majority seem to notice or even seem to care.  Those that do
are met with slurs, innuendo attacks or just plain false accusations.
I will have more on this later on an event that I and James have
been singled out yet again.

  The need for reasonable list rules has been evident to me and many
others for some time.  I frankly agreed with Ken Stubbs when he
first mentioned it in a post to this list.  That is in the archives as
a matter of record.  But what seems to have somehow happened,
for various reasons is that instead of the Assembly Members
together putting together these rules, we were subjected to and
edict from Harald with no other suggestions or alternatives given
serious consideration, though many were posted/suggested/proposed.
This baffles me if inclusiveness is desired and needed.  What say you
all?  I think I already know the answer...

James Touton wrote:

Joe and all assembly members remaining,

  I am relieved to hear that Roberto Gaetano will be indisposed at least
for a period of time.  I am sure others are relieved as well.  Please
add me to you postings as a reference to Roberto Gaetano's employer
as to my displeasure and dismay as to his nefarious activities of late
on this list.  I will be more than happy to provide them with sufficient
documentation as to his disruptive manor and potentially fallacious
comments as well as activities.

!Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Feb 2000, Mark Measday wrote:
>
> > Mr Auerbach's proposal that the ga constitute itself as a audit
> >function of DNSO and relevant ICANN proceedings also had extreme merit,
> >in my view.
>
> I am in full support of this.
>
> > I had hoped that Mr Gaetano's Chair would constitute an
> >agenda,. recruit representatives for the Cairo meeting etc, but this does
> >not seem to have happened yet.
>
> I have been working with Mr. Gaetano recently in fixing some email problem
> over at his place of employment the International Automic Enery
> Agency.  He has been very busy for the last three days cutting, pasteing
> and personlazing stuff - so his lack of participation is due to the
> increased work load.  He's also been ordered to conduct this activity on
> his own time.  I expect Mr gaetano will be available tommorrow.  His rate
> of work is a bit slow - but I think he'll manage to be finsihed tonight or
> tommorrow afternoon.
>
> Regards
> Joe baptista

James Touton