[ga-full] Re: Compromise (Re: [ga] Another Resignation)

Harald and all,

  You left our a few issues as well as quite a few peoples voices
as well.  Here are some of the issues you rather interestingly left out:

1.) Whether Roberto or Harald are legitimate or legitimately elected
      as "Chair" and "Co-Chair".
2.) Wheather or not the election was Legitimate.
3.) Whether or not the DNSO General assembly should be the
      defining body to elect remaining ICANN Board members.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894