[ga-full] Re: [ga] Re: electoral fraud by the ga chair

Joe and all,

  The DNSO list has seen a paltry 54 posts sense my last post to
the DNSO GA list.  Most of which are not of a any real substance
regarding DNS issues or the work this body is supposed to be doing.

  I agree with your evaluation here for the most part.  The lack of
substative discussion is a result of fraudulent activities perpetrated
in part by Roberto and Harald.  They in their questionably legitimate
positions, are also a result of these fradulent activities as well.  That
as our esteemed spokesman, Jeff Williams would say, is extrodinary!

It is indeed horrifying and disgusting to see that so many willing, very
able and honest Assembly members are leaving in such large numbers.
This too is a result of this continuing fradulent activity.  These people
choose to shun the DNSO General Assembly, and I frankly cannot
blame them.  This leaves the field predominantly to the shysters, sharlotans
flakes, nuts, frauds and loonys, with a few exceptions.  I personally
am not going to allow this to go unchecked and unreported.  I hope
you Joe, will not do so either.

!Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:

> No, nothing at all.  Everyone of material value has left.  And the GA
> disgraced, compliments of Harald and Gato.
>
> On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:
>
> > Nothing since Tuesday??!?!
> >
> > Are we all watching the hacker attack?

James Touton
Legal and Policy Advisory Council,