[ga-full] Re: [IFWP] Re: [ga] Re: Another DNSO web page lacuna

Joe and all,

  I am not sure I would say that Kent's "Friendship" with William
as he characterizes it, ADD's to his creditability, but it certainly
helps to define it.  >;)  I am not sure that I would find this
"Definition"
as enhancing, to be sure.

!Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Feb 2000, Kent Crispin wrote:
>
> > You forgot me -- I supported those rules.  You forgot my good friend
> > William Walsh ;-).  In fact, you have forgotten a great many people.
>
> I'm very glad you have identified yourself as a Walsh friend - the
> information adds to your credibility.
>
> Regards
> Joe Baptista

Jeffrey A. Williams