[ga-full] Re: [IFWP] RE: IAEA antispam domain block

Yes Jeff - good thinks are a happening.  our dear GA chair Mr. Gaetano has
been given a few choice words today at the IAEA for his conduct, and has
been ordered to do a little damage control.

The weekest point in ICANN our the miriad of civil servants who do it's
bidding.  I wonder if elizabeth will be next - or another round on roberto
shaw might be in order.  Of course there's one more button on the Gato
list before I close out the day on the IAEA.

It's been another very productive week here at PCCF.

Regards
Joe Baptista