Re: [ga-full] Re: [ga] Message from the Chair - List Rules

Harald and all,

  So you are saying now that you have split the lists, GA and Ga-full, that
this is a qualifying criterion for whom can and whom cannot vote?  If so,
than the fears that many of us had expressed before the fact were well
founded.  If not, than just what are you saying Harald?  Or is this
just more Spin?

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com