[ga-full] Posting rights test

I am currently a subscriber to the ga-unfiltered list.  I understand there
was a transitory problem during which the filtered list was bouncing
messages from people who were subscribed to the unfiltered list.

This is a test message to see if this post ends up in the [ga] archive,
which I assume would be a sign that problem is fixed.

                        -->It's cool here.<--