[ga-full] Re: Re: [ga] Re: electoral fraud by the ga chair

Bradley,

>I agree with you on this and would like to remind you that in the
future
>we should proceed with an email based system that delivers the ballot
>the voter. A web based system requires that the participant do so much
>more than merely respond to an email, and Joop Teernstra's system is
>furthermore riddled with ridicule and accusations of fraud - and not
just
>by me.

Yes, I really think that when we will hold the vote it will be done via
E-Mail.
The ballot on the web had some advantages, at least I thought so, in
terms of the possibility of having the situation in real time.
It is true, though, that participation may be increased with systems
that require less time to cast the vote, like E-Mail (as you note
below).

>voter participation can, I am sure, be increased by making it
exceedingly
>easy to cast a ballot. An email based system will do just that. No one
>even has to pour over the archives of the list if sufficient background
 on
>an issue is included.

Regards
Roberto