[ga-full] RE: Nomination ( Guest reply )

>> Jeffrey A. Williams
>> Spokesman INEGroup (Over 95k members strong!)
>> CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.

Hang on a second, I'm sure that figure went up to "Over 98k" a while back.

Did the doctor change your medication, subsequently knocking 3,000
imaginery friends on the head? (Excuse the pun)

Quote of the day: "It's a host record, you Net Loon".

Andrew P. Gardner

Never suggest to your Mother to shop on-line for a pearl necklace.