[ga-full] Re: [ga] Message from the Chair - List Rules

>  The purpose of this note is to provide more details and finalize the
>  application of the rules for the monitoring of this mailing list (see
>  http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc03/msg00447.html), adopted last
>  week (see http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc03/msg00743.html).

I find myself unable to support censorship on a list which purports
to desire broad participation. Obviously, your intent is that the
list become simply a credential which may be used to adorn
endorsements of predetermined ICANN positions.

As have other's of late, I choose to disassociate myself from the GA club.

Don Mitchell
Don Mitchell
1132 Queenstown Road
Lancaster, VA 22503