[ga-full] Re: it's time to kick the GATO

Joe and all,

  You mean our ILLEGITIMATE Chair Roberto, don't you Joe?  >;)

  That is some list you have found there Joe.  And from one of Robertos,
EX? Email Domain Names as well.  Very interesting.  I wonder if these
folks on the so called "Span List", are just those that have found out
what
a fraud Roberto is?  That would be an interesting inquiry, would it not?

!Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:

> I have decided that it is time to kick our chair where it hurts
> most.  I will start with the art of the URL -
>
>         http://www.iaea.org/cgi-bin/nph-spamdb.pl
>
> This URL contains at least 4,000 potential new members for this
> place.  Not all of them will be interested but it should bring us some
> fresh blood, which this group is in desparate need of.
>
> Of course roberto, our dearest chairman will feel a sting or two.
>
> Regards
> Joe Baptista

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com