[ga-endorsements] Endorsement of Harald T. Alvestrand

	3a. Full name of the endorser:
A. Michael Froomkin

        3b. E-mail address of the endorser:
froomkin@law.miami.edu

        3c. Full name of the accepted nominee you wish to endorse:
Harald T. Alvestrand

Comments:

I met HTA in the WIPO domain name process.  He impressed me as fair and
knowledgeable.  I am certain he would do an excellent job.  There is also
something to be said for having an IETF veteran running the GA.

As far as I can recall, I have not met the other candidates personally,
and my failure to endorse them is based only on a lack of data. It should
not be read as a belief that there is any reason to suspect they would be
bad choices.

                        -->It's wet here.<--