[ga-endorsements]

[ga-endorsements] Endorsement of Thomas Roessler

3a. Full name of the endorser: Alexander Svensson
3b. E-mail address of the endorser: alexander@svensson.de
3c. Full name of the accepted nominee you wish to endorse: Thomas Roessler

Although I haven't yet met him face to face, I know Thomas Roessler
online for quite a long time, as a fellow participant of several mailing lists
as well as a list owner of others. He has done a lot to help ICANN discussion
in Europe by setting up the icann-europe mailing list and a chat with
the European At Large candidates. I know that we work smoothly together,
e.g. on the At Large Study implementation comments, based on his initiative
and draft (ftp://fitug.fitug.de/pub/icann-drafts/draft-tlr-study-05.txt).
He has (and doesn't hide) his views about distracting, superfluous and
nonsensical postings, but I'm sure that he would exercise his Chair duties
in a fair way, efficiently and effectively. I would certainly be delighted
to work with Thomas!

/// Alexander