[ga-endorsements]

[ga-endorsements] Endorsement/Alexander Svensson

 2001/12/21 Alexander Svensson, nominated for the first time
       by Thomas Roessler

a. Full name of the endorser: Eric Dierker
       3b. E-mail address of the endorser: eric@hi-tek.com
       3c. Full name of the accepted nominee
           you wish to endorse: Alexander Svensson
           (specific statements of endorsements
           may also be submitted and are encouraged)

Consider that the GA is young and unruly. Consider that it has enormous
potential, skill and ability.
Consider that with a strong yet moderate hand it may be shaped and
molded into a productive body.
Well, I have reviewed every one of Mr. Svenssons' posts for the last two
years.  (and yes I find
that he drives me crazy by strictly adhering to the rules ;-})

This man is consistent and honest.  He clearly is willing to subjugate
his own desires for what he
believes is the better good of adherence to protocol and the rules. This
is exactly what the GA needs right now.  If Mr. Svensson is given the
tools and a modicum of cooperation I am sure that he would do a fine
job.
I am also quite sure that he has the tolerance to work with all members
of the GA.

{No, I have not spoken with Mr. Svensson regarding this endorsement, in
that I am a rule breaker, and he a rule follower I am sure he will be
amazed that I would endorse him.  But a review of his record leads only
to the conclusion that he is a good man.)

Sincerely,
Eric