[ga-endorsements]

[ga-endorsements] Endorsement/Kristy McKee

* 2001/12/08 Kristy McKee , nominated for the first time
       by Jean-Francois Morfin

       3a. Full name of the endorser: Eric Dierker
       3b. E-mail address of the endorser: eric@hi-tek.com
       3c. Full name of the accepted nominee
           you wish to endorse: Kristy Mckee
           (specific statements of endorsements
           may also be submitted and are encouraged)

Ms. Kristy has committed, knowing full well the dedication and hard work
ahead.
Although she suspended me while acting as a list monitor she did so with
great dignity and in complete obedience to the rules.  Every now and
then there is a gem that is just a little more sparkling and promising
than the rest.  I see this quality in this fine Lady.  I would prefer
her to be a little more rough cut.  Ms. Kristy objects to my outlandish
behavior, but she protects my right to engage in it as long as it is not
destructive to the mission of the GA.  While I do not speak for them, I
believe that dotcommoners would be well served by this fine Netizen.

I know that she would work well with any other of the three candidates -
and this truly is the mark of her integrity.  With Ms. Kristy we will
see progress.

{I am sure that in proper order Ms. Kristy would tell you as I do now
that my endorsement of her may be more harmful than helpful.  Let it be
known that our interests are not aligned and that she has no involvement
in this endorsement - I simply endorse her because of her uncompromising
integrity.}

Sincerely,
Eric