[ga-endorsements]

[ga-endorsements] Endorsement of Patrick Corliss

3a. Full name of the endorser:  Patrick Corliss

3b. E-mail address of the endorser:  patrick@quad.net.au
3c. Full name of the accepted nominee
       you wish to endorse:    Patrick Corliss

Harald Tveit Alvestrand has written:

> I drafted the rules that I think make sense (that you need 2 endorsers,
> which means that at least one other person has to like you enough to
> endorse you).  I also wrote the rules to allow self endorsements and
> multiple endorsements.

I consider that self-endorsement is essentially meaningless and should be taken
as self-evident.  However, given the rules I hereby endorse myself.   I believe
I have the skills and essential attributes to perform this role as set out in my
acceptance.

Your faithfully
Patrick Corliss