[ga-endorsements]

[ga-endorsements] Endorsement for GA Chair - Danny Youngour

3a. Joanna Lane
   3b. jo-uk@rcn.com
   3c. Danny Younger

We have found in Danny Younger the rare qualities of a charismatic person
who can speak the languages of both the current administration and the more
extreme activists on all sides. He's better positioned I feel than other
candidates to rein in disruptive elements and further the political peace
process that will bring key issues to the negotiating table in a fair and
even handed manner, and in full compliance with the rules. These are
qualities we seek in our leaders and I acknowledge their importance at this
time in ICANN's history by endorsing Danny Younger as Chair of the General
Assembly.