[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] INEG issues

Dear Tim,

I am of course happy to see that INEGroup continues to grow
in the Western hemisphere (and I expect great things from
INEG Canada, reading your resumé at
http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0210/msg01018.html and
seeing that you seem to be sharing a phone with a great
Pizzaville restaurant).

Unfortunately, INEGroup issues tend to polarize the GA
somewhat. Should you by an odd happenstance be drawn into
discussions about whether you are in fact (a) Jeff Williams
making fun of us, (b) making fun of Jeff Williams or
(c) are not sure yourself, I hope you keep in mind that
the GA list has in fact list rules (you can find them at
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/2000.GA-ga-rules.html)
which are designed to prevent such minor issues from becoming
dominant discussions threads. I'm sure that keeping the
GA list open for substantive domain name issues discussion
is in the best interest of INEG Canada and all INEGs from
all over the planet.

Best regards,
/// Alexander (GA List Monitor)