[ga-abuse]

RE: [ga-abuse] [fwd] Re(2): [ga] Re: Discussion Draft -- ICANN R eorganization (from: andy@navigator.co.nz)

Kristy,

> Well, no matter what, Thomas' Warning was perfect in relation to this
> problem.  I was concerned Alexander would suspend him for a
> considerable
> time; but I do agree a warning was necessary.
>

> And Roberto, when has anyone from the little ICANN group ever
> been polite
> to anyone outside of it?  For example, Karl Auerbach is
> having to SUE them
> just to get a look at information which they must legally
> permit him to see
> without the court case.  Also, I will never forget Esther &
> crew making fun
> of .ldap and .web:  what a creepy group of rude individuals
> they were on
> that day (and I have a recording of it to boot).  ...

I agree with you about the Karl Auerbach case, it is very infortunate that
ICANN obliges one of its Directors to use these extreme means for having his
rights defended, but the matter under discussion is behaviour on the
GA-list. I am absolutely sure that if any Director or Staff or President of
ICANN will use offensive language on the list, he/she will be treated like
everybody else by Alexander, but on the other hand nobody should be allowed
to be offensive against them taking as pretext facts or allegations about
facts that happened outside the GA-list.
I hope that we all agree on this philosophy.

Have a nice day
Roberto