[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] Vandalization

Hello William!

>Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 20:05:27 -0800
>From: William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>
>To: Joop Teernstra <terastra@terabytz.co.nz>
>CC: "[ga]" <ga@dnso.org>
>Subject: Re: [ga] Re: Resellers or Individuals --- Which Sandpit to Play In ??

I know the IDNO disagreements have a long history,
but I would like the GA participants to restrict
themselves to discussion, not personal attacks.

Joop Teernstra wrote:
 >> Work to build, not to vandalize.

That's disagreement, but put in a positive way.

You wrote:
>I'm not the one vandalizing, Joop.  For the first time in over 2 years
>progress is being made in the IDNO.  This progress happened as a
>result of the motion I wrote, which barely failed, but did succeed it
>setting an agenda for radical change in the way things were being run
>in the IDNO, and created an environment where you are not getting your
>way in doing whatever it is you think is best, regardless of the rest
>of the opinions.
>
>The only vandalization going on is by you, as you tried to vandalize
>the reputation of those standing for election whom you didn't approve
>of.

The last paragraph -- "to vandalize the reputation" --
is an unnecessary personal attack. As list monitor,
I will not check the IDNO archives and make the
final judgeme   nt whether the one or the other side
is correct. As list monitor, I want the disagreement
on the GA list to be written in a civilized manner
without personal attacks from either side. If
personal feuds continue. the person crossing the
line will be suspended.

Best regards,
/// Alexander