[ga-abuse]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

[ga-abuse] Re: Fwd: Re: [ga] Thank you. Walsh - part 1 Faq ATTACHED...

Dear David,

the message you forwarded to me appears not to
have been sent to the GA list (at least it doesn't
appear in the Web archive at the time of writing
this mail) -- I'm afraid I can't do anything about
it. I would nevertheless be thankful if you continued
to forward any messages you consider abusive to
the list monitor at ga-abuse@dnso.org
I will begin this work when the NC has formally
appointed Thomas as GA Chair.

Thanks & best regards,
/// Alexander