[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] Re[2]: [ga] Re: ICANN MdR meeting - Good process than comes good substance to: [ga] icannworld.org

Wednesday, Wednesday, November 14, 2001, 2:41:16 PM, Joanna Lane wrote:

> on 11/14/01 5:08 PM, Jefsey Morfin at jefsey@wanadoo.fr wrote:

>> On 23:14 14/11/01, Sotiris Sotiropoulos said:
>>> 4) what does Esther know that we don't?
>>
>> Dear Danny and Moderators,
>> Before Mr. Sotiris Sotiropoulos becomes too personal about Mrs. Dyson, I
>> suggest he his removed his posting privileges on this list, due to his ad
>> hominem attacks everyone has suffered from enough and decency prevents me
>> to quote. At least until he may cool down, return to himself and apologize
>> to Mr. Dierker and to the list.
>> Jefsey Morfin

> It saddens me to have to say that I agree a temporary suspension of posting
> privileges would seem necessary.

Danny most certainly won't do that, and the moderators do not feel
they have a mandate to do anything about it anymore, since they cannot
apply the rules equally to all members.

Learn to live with the reality that this is an unrestricted list like
the old domain-policy list was.

Or start applying pressure for the Names Council to step up to their
charter mandated duty to the GA.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>