[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] Fwd: Re: [ga] I want to be on the Inclusivbe Name Space SIG ML

"payrolled nonsense" is slander.

this is a formal request that you invoke the formal discipline process.

d/

ps.  Is anyone ever going to respond to these requests?

>Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 03:51:13 -0700 (PDT)
>From: PacificRoot Hostmaster <idno@tallship.net>
>To: Dave Crocker <dhc2@dcrocker.net>
>cc: Sandy Harris <sandy@storm.ca>, ga@dnso.org
>Subject: Re: [ga] I want to be on the Inclusivbe Name Space SIG ML
>
>Geez!
>
>Well, everyone knows that I really do refrain from paying any attention to
>your payrolled nonsense,  but I'm going to clarify something for you Dave,
>so read very, very, carefully ok?
>
>On Fri, 13 Apr 2001, Dave Crocker wrote:
>
> > There is no "inclusive" namespace.
>
>Then you are blind.
>
> > What you are suggesting is that folks who have been independently running
> > their own namespace should be given power to restrict ICANN's namespace.
>
>It's not ICANN's namespace. It's mine. And it's every other commercial
>provider's and subscriber's. We built it. We OWN it.
>

> > That's not an "inclusive" namespace, it is restrictive, by virtue of
> > restricting ICANN's choices over the namespace for which it has
>responsibility.
>
>ICANN is a pretender.

Dave Crocker   <mailto:dcrocker@brandenburg.com>
Brandenburg InternetWorking   <http://www.brandenburg.com>
tel: +1.408.246.8253;   fax: +1.408.273.6464