[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] Re: [ga] Call for a Working Group

Dave, Chris and all remaining assembly members,

Dave Crocker wrote:

> At 04:27 PM 4/13/2001, Christopher Ambler wrote:
> >If pointing out vested interests is a crime, then I'm guilty.
> >
> >As I've said, I embrace my biases.
>
> really?  you mean that every time you post you make a statement about your
> biases and goals?

  To one extent of another, we all do Dave.  I don't see that as a "Bad" thing
just something that is impossible to deny accurately.

> >Dave tries to distract from them. That's not an attack, it's an historical
> >fact.
>
> False, false and false.

  No dave, Chris is correct.  And it has been pointed out time and
time again for over 4 years that I have had the dubious pleasure of
reading your responses to others of various forums such as this one.

> I would like you to show where I have denied an affiliation that actually
> existed.

  The archives of various forums including this one are full of many
examples.  Those that are interested need only to do their own review.
No one should do it for them.

> The "fact" that you seem compelled to post a note directing people to
> dismiss my comments due to a particular affiliation is nothing other than
> an attack, Chris.

  I did not read Chris's posts as dismissal of your comments Dave.
Maybe you are over reacting?

> That is why it is worthy of a formal complaint, given the rules of this list.

  I disagree.  But that is just my opinion....