[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] Fwd: Re: [ga] Question No. 1

Enough is enough.  Chris appears to be unable to respond without making a
personal attack.

This is a formal request that you take formal action.

d/

>From: "Christopher Ambler" <cambler-dompol@iodesign.com>
>To: "Bruce James" <bmj@keyname.net>, "Dave Crocker" <dhc2@dcrocker.net>
>Cc: "Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law" <froomkin@law.miami.edu>,
>         "Michael F. McNulty" <mcnulty@AZStarnet.com>,
>         <gavin.stokes@autodesk.com>, <ga@dnso.org>
>Subject: Re: [ga] Question No. 1
>Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 11:35:53 -0700
>
> > However the reasoned, responsible view is that the US Gov't is providing
> > stewardship and oversight for a process that is moving the DNS (and IP)
> > administrative structure into a long-term, non-governmental framework.
>
>I think it takes a lot of chutzpah to presume that *your* view is the
>"reasoned, responsible" view. It is not. It is your view, and it is not
>shared by other reasoned, responsible people.
>
>Call it like it is, Nero.
>
>Christopher

Dave Crocker   <mailto:dcrocker@brandenburg.com>
Brandenburg InternetWorking   <http://www.brandenburg.com>
tel: +1.408.246.8253;   fax: +1.408.273.6464