From: Roeland Meyer <rmeyer@mhsc.com>
To: "'Dave Crocker'" <dhc2@dcrocker.net>, svl@nrw.net
Cc: "'Kent Crispin'" <kent@songbird.com>, ga@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [ga] Removal of Directors
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:30:43 -0700

Yes and no, proxies allow the elected representitive to temporarily appoint
a substitute, whom they feel confident will vote as they would, in their
absence. This is often done with explicit instructions, from the
representative. Your evil-implication, is as usual, perverse and misleading.

I only say that because I know that *you* know better. Even, if other may
not.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Kent Crispin                               "Be good, and you will be